- When curative care is no longer effective for your patients, hospice care is an option you can offer them
- Hospice provides comprehensive comfort care to manage symptoms and pain so that your patients can live comfortably in the time they have
- Hospice cares for your patients wherever they are: at home, in a nursing home, in a group home, in a hospital or in our inpatient unit
- Medicare, Medicaid and many private insurers have a hospice benefit that covers hospice care
- Community Hospices never turns anyone away for financial reasons, even those without insurance
- The most common diagnoses for patients appropriate for hospice are:
- end-stage cancer
- end-stage COPD/CHF/liver
- disease/diabetes/kidney failure
Community Hospices is available to serve your patients
24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Call 1-866-234-7742 anytime.